F1F1 frame is a collaboration project between MaydayFPV and Alpha squad Multirotor. We tested this FPV racing frame with 6s set-up and 4s set-up. We designed this frame with unique approach such as H-model frame and Nylon made half-pod design by MayDay FPV. The frame has 215 mm motor to motor distance. It weighs 85 grams and it comes with Nylon halfpod (both frame and halfpod were designed by MaydayFPV). Our end goal is to offer an FPV miniquad racing frame that is good quality, different design and robust.
- This frame uses carbon fiber twill 3K + 3K + 3K. Where the middle layer of the CF is made of 3K twill material, not a fiberglass.
- The halfpod material is nylon. We are the first in Indonesian who use nylon material as pod.
- Different and unique design approach which looked like F1. FPV camera position is at the center of gravity.
- H Frame model, although its geometry is like stretch X.
- This frame can already use 2 size of FC stack that is 30x30mm and 20x20mm.
- This frame weight is 85 grams including the pod.
- Each arm, using CF with a thickness of 5mm.