Revolver 5X was developed by Alpha Squad Multirotor with 2 main approaches. Designed for looks and accurate engineering efforts. With Revolver 5X, we want to include needed features to provide FPV freestyle pilots with great and unique video footage. The frame has 240 mm motor to motor distance in True X configuration. It weighs 125 grams and it comes with TPU FPV cam mount (normal size HS1177 or similar dimensions). We want to present a freestyle frame that has a distinctive design, modular, and protection.
- 3K Carbon Fiber Twill-weave with edges chamfer-cut.
- Low profile chassis, using 20mm knurled aluminum standoff.
- Freestyle frame with TRUE X arm configuration and fits 5 inch propellers.
- Modular arm placement; arms can be installed on top plate, or bottom plate depending on personal preference.
- HD camera mount included and can be adjusted for 10, 20, 30, 40 degrees tilt.
- Li-Po battery can be mounted parallel to chassis or transversal, again depending on personal preference.
- FPV Camera protection with 4mm thick carbon fiber cages.