Tomcat Flex XA unique FPV miniquad frame developed by Alpha Squad Multirotor with 2 different design approaches. Designed for looks and accurate engineering efforts. We want to present a versatile frame thas has flexibility in arm configartion, simple yet stylish.
- Quick change arm configuration from True X (210mm) to Stretch X (218mm) with simple access to its bolts. This quick change process will only take you 3 minutes or faster than changing 4 propellers.
- This frame is suitable for both racing and freestyle (bottom mount Li-Po).
- This frame weights 73 grams dry without TPU armors, and 83 grams with all 3 armors installed.
- This frame was designed to be easy to access during build process or during repairs.
- We include 3 parts made from TPU 3D printing (flexible material) with this frame. It serves a purpose of providing some armors for your vital electronic parts (FPV cam, FC, and VTX) .
- We provide 2 sets of standoffs with different height; 25mm for low profile build or 28 mm for a little more space for your FC stack.
Please follow this simple build layout. Make sure you don't put anything switched or flipped